Dedicated Dog Bite Lawyer Ready to Fight for You
I have been dedicated to assisting Pennsylvania dog bite victims and their families since I began practicing law in 1995. Twenty years into my practice, I still feel the same personal responsibility and compassion toward my clients that I did during my very first case.
I know how difficult and confusing it can be to fight against big insurance companies, especially when you are recovering from a serious dog bite injury or helping a loved one recover. My job is to take that burden off your shoulders and help you win the personal injury settlement that you need and deserve.
My Experience & Educational Background
I graduated from Temple University in Philadelphia with a Bachelor’s degree in 1990 and from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1995. In 1995, I was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar and the U.S. District Court Eastern District Pennsylvania Bar. My entire legal career has been dedicated to helping personal injury victims who need compensation, and fighting insurance company adjusters who try to deny, underpay, and delay valid claims.
I am affiliated as a member of the following professional law associations:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Animal Law Committee
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
My Five Promises to My Clients
- I will be there for you. I make my phone number available so that you can reach me 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. I have offices in Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Bucks County, and Chester County so that my clients can reach me easily. If you are not able to come to one of my offices, I am happy to come to you, either at your home, at the hospital where you are being treated, or at another location.
- I will listen to you. I have learned that the best way to win dog bite settlements is by listening to my clients, understanding their case, and understanding their needs. By making time for you, thinking carefully about your case, and being sympathetic to all aspects of your case, I not only become a better lawyer to my clients, I also get better results.
- I will partner with you. You can be as involved in the settlement process as much or as little as you feel comfortable. I respect my clients’ need to understand the process and the law. I advise my clients, ask my clients for their opinions, and never keep my clients in the dark. I will even honestly tell you if I don’t think you have a valid case.
- I will not be intimidated by insurance companies. I will not fall for the tactics they try to use on dog bite injury victims, I will not settle your case for an unfair amount and I will not back down even if we have to file a lawsuit and take your case to the courtroom.
- I will secure the best settlement possible for your case. All dog bite cases are different, and all settlements are different. No matter the details of your claim, if someone else was responsible for your dog bite injuries, and if there is evidence to prove it, I will do everything I can to get you compensation.
- If you don’t get paid, I don’t get paid. I am on your side, and if we lose the fight, I don’t charge lawyer fees. My clients have already suffered enough financial hardships after their dog bite experiences. Rest assured that you won’t receive lawyer bills if you don’t also receive a check.
Call Today and Tell Me Your Story
While I can never truly understand what it is like to survive a dog attack, I have the knowledge and the skill to help those who have. So many dog bite victims never take action to secure the compensation they deserve. I want to hear your story, tell you more about your case, and let you know your legal options.
I offer free, confidential consultations to Pennsylvania dog bite injury victims and their families. To schedule one today, call me, Jeffrey Penneys, at 215-987-3550 (office) or 215-771-0430 (cell), or fill out my short online dog bite case review form.